In order for the human body to remain healthy, it should be well maintained and cared for. When you take care of yourself and have the necessary nutrition, you take the initial steps towards this goal. By doing some exercises and using some work out machines, getting a fit body is everyone’s dream. However, people, who are interested in body building should follow some rules as well. First of all, the body should be sound for this job. An exhausted body cannot handle this sport and serious problems are bound to occur.
The studies suggest that the ideal time of day for a training session is between 09-11.00 in the morning. The second most suitable time is 16.00 – 18.00 in the afternoon. Naturally, since the body structure of each person is different, people may start working out by regulating their training time individually. Special personal training hours can be arranged. You may contact with private trainers for this.
According to another study, each organ has a time of operation. Organs undergo a daily refresh routine. When the organs cannot do the necessary resting and the subsequent refreshing, we cannot do the training that day. That day should be reserved for rest. Now let us elaborate on this study;
- 05.00 in the morning is the working hour for kidneys.
- 06.00 in the morning is the ideal time for walking and this is related with the glucose level of the body.
- 07.00 in the morning is the time for stomach to start working. This may happen with a nice breakfast.
- 08.00 the blood pressure is increased and thus this is not a proper time for working out.
- 09.00 in the morning is the proper time for training. The defense mechanism is active.
- 10.00 in the morning is the best time for mind, most ideal time for exercises.
- 11.00 The heart at this hour is strong.