The largest object in our Universe is Super Cluster of galaxies up to 500 million light years in size and containing up to 10.000 galaxies. The smallest object in our Universe is A quark and electron, both are less than 10(-18) meters in size.
- Earth Scale (Our Home)
2. Solar System Scale
3. Solar System and Intersteallar Neighborhood Scale
4. Milkway Galaxy Scale (Our Galaxy)
5. Local Galactic Group Scale
6. Virgo Supercluster Scale
7. Local Supercluster Scale (The Largest Object in Universe)
8. Observable Universe Scale!